Ok peps reading out there, I WOULD SO RECOMMEND you guys to watch ‘The Back-Up Plan’. IT IS AMAZING and hilarious, and not to mention how GORGEOUS Alex O’Loughlin is! hahaha.. But seriously amazing movie…. <3
- Characters: Timmy, Mom, Dad (Bob)
- Timmy: "Mommy, I have a drinking problem."
- Mom: "OH MY GOD! TIMMY, YOU'RE ONLY SIX!! This is your fault, Bob!"
- Dad: "My fault!? Maybe if you'd spend more time with him!"
- Mom: "OUR SIX YEAR OLD SON HAS A DRINKING PROBLEM! He sure as HELL doesn't need a role model like YOU!"
- Dad: "I've done nothing but give for this family, and THIS is what I get? I'm LEAVING!"
- Mom: "FINE! I don't need you, and Timmy sure doesn't need you!"
- Timmy: *sniffle
- Mom: "Oh Timmy, don't cry. It'll be ok. We'll be alright without daddy. So Timmy, I want you to tell me about your drinking problem."
- Timmy: *sniffle
- Mom: "Talk to me, Timmy. Tell me about your drinking problem."
- Timmy: (grabs something from his school bag) "If Joe drinks one liter of juice and Tom drinks two, how much did they both drink?"
- Mom: ....
OK there are words, and THEN there are WORDS. Ok so the word I’m talking about is FUCK. Yes excuse my french but seriously, in some situations there is noting better to say than ‘FUCK’. Like, when you just found out you had a huge math test next period it just CALLS, no SCREAMS for “FUCK” to come into usage…
Sorry I just felt the urge to make a post about the word ‘FUCK’, but ya ‘cus it’s just THAT amazing….
So I end with words from a god… (haha)
“Fuck is like the best word ever. It really is it’s perfect. Its just fuck. It’s ‘cus it’s got the ‘F’ and the ‘U’ and the ‘CK’! Fucka!”
Right so, HUGO math test tomorrow, a whole science lab due tomorrow, and the rest of the researching to do for tomorrow that I haven’t even touched.. Yet I still find myself with only facebook, formspring, email, twitter, ichat, itunes and of coarse tumblr open. Math book in sight? Nah, it’s still in some desk along with my research papers and my science text book…. ahahaha oh but I’ll get it all done… maybe… hopefully…douuuuu……..OH look someone just sent me an email! haha
So any of you guys heard of it? Well if not, it is basically this site where you have an account and people can anonymously or with their names ask you questions and you can answer (if you want to) however you like. Well, I’d just like to take the time to point out IT IS EVIL. Mainly because right away you get hooked and a bit obsessed, refreshing the flippin’ page like ever 2 seconds to see if there are any new questions… (or maybe that is just me :P) But anyways I’ve noticed lately on my page that Formspring’s whole ‘asking questions’ purpose thing is DYING. I’m a bit worried people have lost the knowledge of asking question because NOBODY asks them anymore. Yet they just insist on making mean or just plain stupid COMMENTS. The pathetic thing is that most of them do it anonymously because they can’t get the ‘balls’ to just ask it. But it is hilarious reading all their stupid comment and thinking about how wimpy they are for not being able to reveal their identity… HAHA